Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Relieved.

Decided to go all purple-ish today since its ze formal day.

Was feeling pretty cool in the morning but when it hit nooN, I started to panic, sweating palms, anxiety?

hoho ;p Perhaps maybe because that I have not been presenting for quite sometime.
I love presentations tho. They make me feel confident. LOL XD

Yes, I kid.

On a lighter note, I met my "good ol friend" during lunch and he is still looking all smart despite the heavy rain that made him soaking wet.

Oh well, I felt as though I was floating on air.

*laughs*

C'mon.

I mean, which girl woudn't dream? Hmm.

Going Formal with the Girls.
My apology for the lousy post.

Am extremely busy with my presentations.

Will get back to this sooN, I promise.

lovelove xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter