Wednesday, April 02, 2008

First Attempt.

Today is my very first attempt eating at Subway.
I don't know what impression you're giving but, fairly, everyone has a first attempt in everything..

Yes? ;)
Eating in progress yo! DND -____-

Fair enough, it tasted alright.
At least it kept me full for the day!

Apparently, they even had complimentary food to be given out along the way.

As you guys know ME well *sticks out tongue* I, obviously, held my heads and hands out high, all set to grab something good!

Unfortunately, I grabbed something that I did not like at allllll..

*frownsfrownsfrowns*

So much for being excited.

I'm currently on an extreme hype now.

Felt extra full today.

Plus, I would only recommend Subway, if you are really into bread.
.. and as mentioned above, I grabbed a complementary bread today which I didn't like it at all.

Yes, go on laughing.Fyi, I am all SET for finals!

Semangat sial.. teeheeee ;p

Well, honestly, I am still working on it!

Let's all pray for the best, shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter