Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sweet Scent of Home.

Am sitting here with my mandatory cup of morning fix.
Millions of thoughts running in and out of my head.

Damn tak layan -_-

However, a reminder to the inner blur diva in me.
I'll be heading off to my hometown even before the sun rises tomorrow *frowns*

Just imagine how long it takes for me to reach back home. It's not just minutes I'm talking about, it's the frickin' 3 HOURS!


Btw, I somehow manage to come out with a few solutions.
1. Bring home my books to study -_- *oh btw,im going back to ze hometown for the famous ghost festz yo*

2. Bring my comfy bed, bolsters, pillows, my precious sponge bob and stuff it all in the car so I can feel as comfy as my room whilst I'm in the car.

3. My oversized jumpers and extra clothes if the place happens to be all muddy and dirty-ish *veryvery important cuz I HATE being dirty and I can't take being in a frickin' ass cold condition, even in the car. yes,i'm thaaaat bad! ;p *

One of my guy friend was telling me,
" You're a princess lah waise!"

*laugh out loud*

I digress.

Well, Hello Hometown!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter