Friday, March 28, 2008

3 Guys + 3 Girls = Unity.

I've been really busy doing obligatory presentations.
I've never felt so lethargic.

Sleep deprived to be exact. Tossing and turning 360 on my bed *grins* and always getting up in the middle of the night worrying about presentations. Worst still, people have been telling me about how bad is my eyebags.

Oh well, not complaining tho.

Because working with a group of sweeties is simply amazing!
We can laugh at the simpliest things and be stern on the other hand.

If you realised, all of us happen to be a GroupB member ;)

Therefore, our motto for life,
WOOHOOO GROUPB! *beams*

Am sososOSO glad that presentations are over!
No more formal attire, no more looking like a workaholic woman and no more staring-at-pc-doing-unfinished-powerpoint-till-god-knows-what-time!

FINALLY, a BIG HUG AND LOVE to,
Waise. Melia. Christine. KokLeong. Edward. KenSeong

They are my backbone for everything *heartslovekisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter