Saturday, April 05, 2008

CollMates.

Feels like just yesterday that we had been together as one.

The past few weeks was unbearable.
I was pilled with zillions and gabazillions of assignments and presentations... etc!

However, I slipped into my friendly-mode this sem ;p and met tons of people from different backgrounds of life.

But of course,
NOTHING, and I mean, NOTHING beats ...

Them *squeezeshugsmuackers*

This is NOT the end of our journey, but it's the beginning of everything.

Plus, before I left the exam hall today, I threw a smile and muttered 'goodbye teacher' to madam mary.

sniffles :(

Not a memory erased.

I heart you all to cracks.

Love,

Me xx

Ps. Just a few more days guys. Hang in there and all the best for finals.

1 Comments:

Blogger TaneeSha said...

hey wai se i link u already =)

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter