Friday, April 11, 2008

Cook Craze.

Had a stroll back to the high school today.
Felt the urge to put on my pinafore and walk around.

The school has gone through a total makeover.
Now.. there's benches everywhere and the normal fish ponds.

Was surprised to see the same ol' faces especially the kakak's at the canteen.
Wooooo, I love them ;D
Anyway, here's a few farewell pictures.

I love this. Classic shot taken during their Marketing class!
Credits to Kimberley.

Obviously, Julian woudn't be left out as well.

Big smile now, Ju! By the way, I'm currently watching American Idol, half blogging, half listening to the loud roars from the awesomazing crowd, and obviously listening how the crowd goes head over heels for David Cook *loves*

I abso-frickin'-lutely love David Cook.

l-r, david archuleta carley simpson, david cook.

He iz mine! Hands off!;D


It is a mandatory to listen to Cook's version of Billy Jean.

hoho. Yens. Flo. Zen. Chell. Chris.
Sighhhh. I'm missing Group B already.

1 Comments:

Blogger ○l l r said...

nice pics here~ hehe
@_@

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter