Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Quality Time.

Totally unexpected trip with all the massive shopping thing going around.
For me, I reminded myself to not get anything since I've recently bought and pampered myself with a few stuff that I liked last week!
Truth to tell, I was feeling pretty restless to think of the loooong journey downtown... again.
Yes, I was just downtown just last week *if you ever caught up with my daily rants at my blog*

Then again, I was extremely excited because I haven't seen them *the people you'll be seeing once you start scrolling* for what you call ages ago.

Another round of shopping spree coming up!

And good company *hearts*

We literally walked everywhere.

I swear, my friends are just simply amazing.


My legs are about to die off, real soon.

We watched Forbidden Kingdom and I loved it.

I love Jet Li :D

After the movie, there goes our cash, credit cards and super energetic legs.

Myself digging into my favourite color.
Kimmoe.

Settled for lunch which ended up pretty bad. Check our their hugeass portion of drink :P
Drink up!
Kim smsing Devis.
Then after, we continued again.
However, I didn't shop much because I did not have anything in my mind.
So, I whipped up my camera and the results is,

Not a pretty sight?

Hang in there, there's more.

If you've realised, only Kim and I was busy with the pictures.

The others was busy with their stuff.


Damn colourful lahh -__-

*faints*

I'm so terrible. Wherever I step foot on, I will critise their music ,clothes, food and everything else.

Definetely not eye catching at all.
We then dine in at some place for dinner.

Much apologies for the lousy picture.

I was very much exhausted to the core.

My feet was feeling so numb until I had to pamper it with a massage when I came home.

Devis finally arrived and joined us!

The restaurant damn layan.

Despite their just-average servings, they had friendly staffs and good ambience.
Tsktsk.

There's actually a story behind it ;P

But we'll just keep it to ourselves, shall we?I look damn semangat here while Fiona looks like she's about to collapse.

Btw, on the way to meet up with the girls, we had this little convo with a China Man.
WE, so called "chinese people".

Damn tak layan -___-
We coudn't understand his words *shy*

Eventually, the china man just smiled or rather laughed at us and off we go.


Quality friends time.
Fiona, Myself, Devis, Kimmoe.

More pics with Kimmy.

Check back or check out her facebook.

My day was very much worth it.

More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter