Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Down Town.

Has anyone of you enjoyed playing with dolls *i.e dressing them up, combing their hair, unexpectedly feeding them :P*
Heard of Chucky the Doll?

Hmm.. it sure scares the hell out of me.

Perhaps when we were midgets, we tend to be more gullible in the sense that dolls actually comes alive... during the night?!! :X

Scary, much?

MAC'S Cosmetic Ad.

I'm falling head over heels with Blythe dolls.
Check out the above picture.
Sizzleeeee right?


I'm considering if I should head for MAC'S the next time.
For important occasions, prom, dinners and such.

Today was shopping day!
Haven't been doing this for a month or so.

Ever since exams, all I ever did was to catch up with the latest movies, forced myself to catch repeated dramas on DVDS and most importantly catching up with my Zzzzz.

I'm such a bum, don't remind me.

I told myself to get at least something before I leave.
Also, reminded myself not to shop for long since I'm running out of $$ and there is nobody to carry my heavy loads of bags home.

Oooh.. I simply love Thailand.

And I'm on a very tight budget. Been saving for everything.


Thought of getting myself a new hair dye. What do you think?
Perhaps green for a change.


Suggestions anyone?


You'll faint right away if I tell you whats on my first on my to-do list.

Check this out.
I am craving sosososoo badly for a body spa ever since my last attempt which was a few years back in Thailand.

Couple of days, I literally checked it out online and shared this to a few of my close ones. And this is what I get in return,

"You go get some fish from the petshop and do at home la"
:P

You have to try it out yourself and then you TELL ME.
Apparently, it's good for your skin.

Miserable fishes for the first two minutes.
... and it comes in slowly in a bunch.

More fishes.

I was practically jumping for joy and felt very much fascinated but when it was my turn to dip it all in, I yelp and screamed.


Tsktsk.
I am forever embarrasing myself.

Then again, I wasn't the only one screaming.
At least there was a few others who was joining me with the screams!

LOL :P


Wooowwwieeee :))
Awesome stuff.
We then proceeded with an obligatory movie.

Watched Definetely Maybe.

One word to describe my situation : BORING.

If you know me well, when the movie gets worst, I tend to walk and keep myself busy or even treat myself with food.

I'm not the kind that sits still and bored myself to death in an oh-so-boring-2hour movie.
No-uh.


DO check out the fish spa.

It's amazingly awesome :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter