Friday, April 18, 2008

Sneezes and Sniffles.

Been down with a flu and tucking myself to bed every second of the day.
Praying hard that the flu will go away.

I detest taking bitter medicines and staying in bed.
All hail my vulnerable side *frowns*
So, my point is, I'm currently addicted to,


#1. Gossip Girl.

Chace Crawford is like, soooooOOO sizzleeee.

That makes my #1 reason of watching it.
I reckon that I've been abandoning my blog ever since the Gossip Girl fever kicked in.
On another note, you people have to watch American Idol.
He's just damnnn irresistable *throws kisses*

Ooh btw, he's single. :p
Hell yes, I stalked him.

I kid.

And I've mentioned about this on my previous post so do take a look at this.

Fafi yo.

Now this is what I call, art.
Coudn't resist it 'till I put it as my facebook picture.
Ahh. Green tea does miracles with the flu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter