Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Beauty in Walking Away.

It's already the mid of another week.
Yet another step ahead to face reality.

Results... resultsss!
If everyone's prediction is right, results has to be this week.

However, I'm praying that everyone's prediction is wrong tho :p
I need to set a positive mind *slaps self*

As one of my friend said,
"It's going to be the Seventh Heaven if I were to pass."

Whatever his line meant, it HAS to mean something, yes?

On another note, I find a few of Marie Digby's tracks awesome.

I'm never a country music fan but this has got to be exeptional. She gives the oh-so-country-ish-yet-meaningful tracks and I'm currently glued to it.

Back to the results issue, let's just all pray for the best shall we?

We'll never know what the outcome is to be so,

Pray with me now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter