Thursday, April 24, 2008

Till The End of Time.

This is going to be just a continoution of pics from my previous post.
And it's pretty much a sappy one..

Sniff :((

Our Friendship Slippers *hugs each and everyone*
Fiona. Myself. Kexin. Kimberley
Our journey through HMC and now, we're already biting apart. Whatever it is, our friendship will definetely be as strong as before.

I pinky promise! ;p

Every moment of ours will definetely be cherished.
From our Genting Trip, blackNwhite day *Out of curiousity, I wonder if you all still remember this one! *laughs* , green day, crashing BB in white and so much more.
Plus, I've got my sandals both torn in college, during bomb threat and study skills class!
LOL :D

Zen had to run to Giant to get me a pair of bigass slippers for the rest of the day. Thank you, Zen! *I'm still having the slippers with me : ))*

Time flies.

Who would have known that it's already the end of April.

Come to think of it, I've met a whole lot of great people as well besides GroupB.

I'm sure you guys know who you are.
Especially the one who left footsteps in my life.

No regrets, am just absolutely thankful and feeling blessed with everything I have.

On another note, I had a long and peaceful talk with Kar Fei last night.

Thank you very much for your ear although you're very much far away right now at Ipoh. Funny how we met and started talking, yes?

Extremely happy for you! : )

Beer and Yam Seng session with the girls. Finally!

Oooh btw, I'm missing Trolak Camp especially the flying fox.

Remember our Wooohooo and Wowwieeee Group B Trolak Motto?

Teeheeee :p

.. and Mr Daniel-Wu-Terence? And our very own "Wild Pig"? And the lame 620AM morning granny/great grandmother run? Orchid Room? Cindy Crawford? Zombie? Pimple Boy? Mr Ketiak? Beruk with Kim doing their supporter thang?

Brings back a pocketful of memories, yes?

Fiona. Devis. Myself. Kimberley
Bonding Time. The Streets of KL.
Four of us.
I apologise for the lousy pics.

Hadn't had the time to edit it.

Therefore, deal with it yo ;p

Love,

Us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter