Saturday, May 03, 2008

When Reality Strikes.

Not that I am interested or whatsoever, but just as I was glancing through their pictures, I've came across a few and I'm impressed about them.

At least there are still a few girls who catches my attention unlike this season's, American Idol and America's Next Top Model.

Then again, all I'm expecting to see in the finale is my man, David Cook.
Snapping back to reality, here is a few that I really fancy.

Contestant #1.
Adeline Lee.

Probably one of the most outstanding one and happens to be 2nd place in the show.
Fierce.

Wooohh :D
Unfortunately, she comes second place on my #1 list.
So, guess who comes first place?

Contestant #2.
Fiqa.

This absolute stunning, beautiful and gorgeous girl is on my #1 list.
Her pictures simply blew me away!

I absolutely love the pic above.

Wasn't interested on her status in the show, so you shoudn't too :p

She may not be the perfect one but she's definetely got the style. Obviously this happens to be a reality show so winners are based on the number of smses.

That's one thing I dislike about reality shows.

My favourite doesn't always get to the top spot! *grumbles*

Needless to say, the winner of this wasn't who I wanted it to be as well.

Le Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter