Friday, May 02, 2008

Goodbye April, Hello May.

Its sizzling hot once I step foot outside.

Therefore, I decided to put on a sleeveless top for the day but minutes before I stepped foot outside, I changed my mind and wanted to go with sleeves instead.

I honestly don't know what changed my mind on such a hot sunny day -___-

Plus, we headed back to our usual spot and I was still pondering hard if I should grab what I've been wanting to grab ever since forever.

So, while she was 'promoting' Cats Whiskers :p * she insisted that I should put this up*

And what was I doing?

Sleeping beauty catching up with her Zzzz...

heehee :D

Then again, the weather forecast has been extremely hot so there's nothing I can possibly do but to catch up with some precious sleep.
And the other one was,
Yet again, another happy girl.

Kindly remind me that I should not spend anymore.
I promise, no more. I've got a whole bundle of pictures but I shall keep it to myself instead.
Blame it on the weather for all the CMI pics.
Arghh.
Btw, Goodbye April, Hello May!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter