Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Of Movies and Sorts.

I woke up this morning without realising that I was extremely late for my class.
Thank You, God for great friends who sms-es me in the morning!

I'm currently relatively stressed up with the morning classes.

Then, Catherine came and together we proceeded for, Iron Man *rolls eye*

Frankly speaking, I'm not much of a comic lover.

Therefore, me no likey Spidey Man, Fantastic Four and the likes but it's still pretty entertaining if there is absolute zero choices of movies.

I walked into the cinema with a frustrated mind and eventually walked out with a happy smile on my face :D

However, I'm still sticking back to the fact that I don't dig comic-manga-whatever-ish stuff *yawnyawnyawn*

In fact, I should maybe perhaps stick back to my very own choice.

Which reminds me that Chronicles of Narnia is soon, verrrryyy sooon!

Speaking of great friends *points above*, I'm missing Group B more than anything.

You take it step by step together with me.


Really, they are my source of entertainment, my shoulder to cry on, my sugar in my coffee *altho I don't drink that.hmpfh* my master of laughter, and my cotton in my candy *cheesy,much?*

;p

We may not be there for eachother but we'll always stay in each other's heart and we'll send each other hearts and love all the way from where we are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter