Saturday, May 10, 2008

Circle of Friendship.

My long time friends planned to meet up last night.
It's been two whole years since we met and look at us!
We're 19 soon to be 20 :p

Oh Lord, I can't imagine myself being 20.
Neither is 19 any better. Hmpfh.

Things has definetely changed!

And the infamous weight issue was brought up again *We simply never fails to bring it up. LOL*

We talked, laughed and screamed so hard that one of the workers shoo-ed us.
Bugger :/

Subsequently, we checked out a few places and decided to crash Sanctuary.

Booze.

Wasn't into any alcohol last night but I still drank a glass.
One glass and no more. *puts on a halo*

Thank goodness I wasn't driving so it was all good.

Come to think of it, we practically sat and laughed our heads off.

I have NOT laughed so much in the longest time ever!

Although, if anyone would think of me as the happy-go-lucky cheerful kind of person.

I admit, yes I am.. at times.

Unfortunately, not much of laughter going on back in my study place.

Sniff.

Where is my GroupB lovers? Earth to GroupB? bzz bzzz.

After our drinks, we felt pretty restless and off we went.

I'm getting sick of The Curve.
Not so happening anymore :/

Don't think I'll be going there again.
Will be planning on what other places to go on my list!

Oooh btw, I forgetten to mention about this.

Since it was meeting up with the long time high school friends night.

I happily put on my pinafore dress *beams* Reason I have a strangeSTRANGE liking on this pinafore was for a quite-obvious reason.

Like, duhh.

Plus, it's not a cheap one, yo!

Looks like I'll just hug it tightly until the day I die *touchwood*

I was being 17 myself last night.

Then we walked aimlessly and bumped into Sandra, Daryll, Christine and Darren.

And Andrea *again, for the second time in a day.LOL*
But she was in Laundry.

Pictures damn lousy.

Have to wait if you want to see good quality ones.

Patience is a virtue, yes?

I had a great night and there is definetely more to come.
Missing you guys already : ((

One last note, I don't know what happened to myself, but do check this out,


I swear, it wasn't one of my brilliant ideas.

Probably just candid.

*laughs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter