Friday, May 09, 2008

Just Yesterday.

My necklaces never fails to put a smile on my face.
.. not unless when it decided to be stubborn on me :((

Today, I wore my current favourite necklace.

It's technically a very pretty one if you may ask.

What happened was,

You know, I tend to fiddle alot and I hardly ever stay put in my position.

So, while watching,

By the way, it's a very good show.

My necklace broke on me while I was watching it.

Bugger :((

If you didn't get it, I absolutely adore my necklaces to bits and pieces.

I felt an extreme sadness pouring over me.

Wished I could have lay my hands aside and stop fiddling.
Argh :/

Then again, I'm pretty much contented since it was ages that I met with Melia.

Also, met Andrea and Kent.

In fact, I reckon that I saw the whole world.

Melia and I.

Probably it was just Friday, yes?
A sign that remarks the day to finally kick back and relax.

Off to the hometown for the weekend.

I smell... FUN! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter