Friday, May 16, 2008

David Cook.

I got tagged.
And I reckon that I've already done the tag before since the questions looks somewhat similar to the previous but whatever it is, no harm for second attempt, yes?

Tagged by Rizuan.
*btw, I'll be posting up a few pictures :p*

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
Mummy.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Yeah.

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
I've said it again, and I'm saying it AGAIN. Sze yee, Ling Rui and Kok Leong.
Ooh btw, can I bring David Cook instead? :p
4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
The UK.

5. If you have one dream come true what would it be?
To turn back time, I guess. Le Sigh.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes.

7. What are you afraid to loose most now?

God and my loved ones.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Clothes, clothes and MORE clothes.

9. If you meet someone that you love would confess to him/her?

Hmm.. yes. But when it comes to the time, I doubt I'll ever do it.

10. List out 3 points of the person who tagged you?

Why, Hello Riz. He's friendly lah, a fan of Incubus*just like me*! and urmm.. pretty much a nice guy.

11. 3 weird facts about yourself.

I fiddle alot, cannot stay still for long and I enjoy jumping around.. even in public! That's not exactly weird though.

LOL XD

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?

Person who doesn't act their age! *you know who you are*

13. What is your ambition?

Will get back to you soon.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

Obviously, to point out.

15. What do you think if most important in life?

Staying close to God each day.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?

Yes.

17. State one of your desires.

Hmm.

18. If you have one chance, which part of your character would you like to change?

My temper, I guess.

19. What have you been putting off doing lately?

Messy hair, messy hair *shakes head*

20. Where would you go if you had a time machine?

Back to where things were used to be.
It's for me to know though so stop stratching your heads.

Had enough of Cook?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter