Thursday, May 22, 2008

David Cook.

The minute they started auditioning, I had already set my eyes on David Cook.

Since then, I didn't bother setting high or low hopes on him. I don't want to be let down by the results.


For all I know, rocker's will never ever, ever top the charts of American Idol.
*watch Season 5, Chris Daughtry*




Nevertheless, David Cook, it is .. all the way.
Second choice would obviously be the ever so young and talented, Baby David Archuleta.



I even had it posted on facebook since day one :p



Favourite TV Shows: American Idol. I love David Cook and David Archuleta. I want to see both in the finale. I don't care *flings hair* WooohooooO!


:D


And there you go, my prediction is right-o!*beams*


Come today, I'm still hanging onto my beliefs.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to catch the finale LIVE so I had pocketful of text messages coming in one by one.


The only sms I layan-ed was Terence's *I made agreements with him the other night before the results ;p*



He caught me, really.


" Hey Waise guess who won? or maybe you already know it, did you?"




" Err.. no, I'm scared to know and I don't want to know"


" You are damn right! Baby David won it over Big David. What an American Idol Waise!"

*btw, we address Archuleta as baby david :D*


" OMFG. I'm sad lah but whatever it is, both are already my american idol. sigh."


" Er.. I don't know but Cook sang DREAM BIG and I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR. Waise... actually....... It was your favourite DAVID COOK WON!"

Thank you very much Terence and Ling Rui, you did a good job for being the operator *you know what I mean*

Hell yeah, my favourite yo. And for all I care, this is by far the best season ever.
Both are already my winners.

Plus, it's a 56% - 44% win. So close.

Phew!

Now.. this is what I call an American Idol : ))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter