Saturday, May 17, 2008

Good Things Comes in Small Packages.

Movie and Lunch with the B's. By the way, we were actually worried sick that we coudn't manage to get the tickets to Narnia.

I've been anticipating for this ever since ages.
Got pretty excited since the gang has planned to watch it.

Somehow, I prefer these kind of flicks.

Although, storyline might be crappy but I still love it because watching the scenery itself and the likes is simply breathtaking.

I absolutely diggg movies like that.

*just for the beautiful shooting scenes hehe ;p*

Old fashion, much?

Dammit *rolls eyes*

I'm NOT even sorry -___-

It's just Digi ad's around the place and we decided to fool around with it while waiting for...

Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

Better still, the movie reminded me of The Lotr's.

Awesome Awesome AWESOME stuff, yo!

Obligatory Group Shot.
I love you guys *heartshearts*

Subsequently, we settled down for lunch.

Rewind back to the good ol' days.
Perhaps wherever you go, it's the people you go with that always matters.
Chris. Moi. Kim

Why can't everyday be like this?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter