Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Official Driver.

Ways to meet guys.

To be exact, its MY very own way of meeting guys.

" Hey, you doing legal studies? "
*stares at book and hoping for a yes*

" Yeah and it sucks. Wrong choice. Btw, whats your name?"

" Waise! "

Whoever says meeting people is a tough job.

On the contrary, it's pretty FUN!
Hence, keep up that smile.. You woudn't know who's just right there beside you : ))

Btw, I should bit my "P" a farewell.

No more crazy freaks staring at you when you first drove and it was soooo slow that other cars started throwing cock stares -____-

Dammit.

No more mommy-daddy's nags about how uncertain I was with the car breaks and signals.

Come to think of it, I'm still uncertain about my road directions especially down-town streets. It still gives me the spines.

How lah ?!!

Oh well, bye bye P and hello to the official driver in town :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter