Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Exception.

Because all of us was looking forward for horror shows, Was satisfied with the first one but the second one was pretty crappy.

On another note, I'm probably more upset than I figured I was which is STILL bothering me.
A thousand apologies for that.

Plus, I've never get carried away with emotional posts.

You know, the strong and silent type of girl with these sensitive issues,
Hey! That's Me.

Sorry guys! I'm currently working it all out.

Time flies.

Without realising, it's a start of a brand new month.

Whee :D

Which means my birthday is coming sooon :D :D :D

Hoho. In January to be exact!

Can't wait lahhh.

You know, this year was probably my best birthday ever.


With my kind of reasoning, I simply can't wait for the next one.

I'm so shameless :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter