Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Catch Ups.

Am exhausted until I reached the limit of breaking into pieces.

Anyway, I met up with my girls for some catching up.
Since I had like, an hour or so to wait for little sister to finish her class.

I was already planning to head straight home to hibernate.

Heehee :D

Later, I stopped by at KDU where true DU-rians happens to be there.

They are ze loyal DU-rians, you see.


Plus, Su Mei was showing me some of their hot guys around.

Tsk tsk. And for once, I actually didn't agree with her kind of prince charmings.

haha :p

For the past years, we've always agreed on similiar prince charming's around but not this time.

Myself, Su, Ee Yin.

Off to mommy's dinner and lots to work on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter