Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Two, Very Special People.

Two important people in my life.

One, someone who brought me into this huge kick ass world,
Who brought and raised me up since I was a toddler.
Who carries me up when I'm on my knees.
Who nags at me at everything.
Who showered me with advices and words of encouragement.

and,

Who taught me words like "Mommy, I Love You."
Blessed Birthday, Mommy!
Two, someone who cracks me up whenever I'm down.
Who prank calls me *Note: He's really good at this*
Who gives me pocketful of advices.
Who goes crazy with me and layan my crazy-self.
and,
Who turns 19 today.
This is the most hideous picture of us but I guess it's better compared to the others.
Happy Blessed Birthday, Kor!

I hope you enjoyed the dinner and also, the surprise gift. If you don't, then I'm definetely going to slaughter you
haha :p
I'm thankful and blessed that I have you two in my life.
Hugs and Muackers xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter