Thursday, June 19, 2008

Holding On.

My skin, my hair and my face is in an absolute state of wreck.
I reckon I haven't been getting enough rest for the week.

A few hours of this and a few of that and byebye 24 hours.

And for once *oh wait! not once but a pocketful of times* I skipped meals just to catch up with my books.
All hail me :D :D:D

Not only have I skipped meals, I feel as though I haven't been catching up with my social life.

Torture!

You catch my drift?

So what do I achieve at the end of the day?
Good grades equals good future equals a good life, at least that's what I think :p

Btw, today's birthday boy.

He turns 19 on the 19th.

Isn't he the luckiest boy.


Happy Birthday, Jack!
Have a good one, big boy :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter