Friday, June 20, 2008

M.O.H

Had an invitation from Jenn to attend CF.

I dragged Aaron with me.
As usual, he and his excuses -___-
I've never felt so much relieved after the service. Perhaps it's the case of the exams.
Thank God, the tension, the stress, the crazy every-night-of-every-day-last-minute revision. Hallelujah, it's all over!

Woowwieee.
Look, I've transformed into a good girl *puts on a halo*

All for Him.

A million words, a thousand days that I've held on to, up to the point where I've gave up and laid everything in His hands.

.. and yesterday's girl is not what you see.

Thank you so much, Jenn for the invite :))

Met Ben, Kelly, Henry who-never-fails-to-embarass-me-in-public and my dear Ryl who was busy shopping for birthday gifts :)

Then, proceeded with M.O.H.

The movie was absolutely terrific.

I loved every bit of it :D


Funny how a person like me would end up enjoying these kind.

Not my cup of tea.

I'm a sucker for romance flicks, really :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter