Thursday, June 26, 2008

High Class Girls.

I was on MSN with Corrigon last night,

"Where's lunch tomorrow?"

"This is frustrating. Let's head to a new place instead of the same ol' place"
Btw, Corrigon is hers and Bloomwood is Me. *check out Sophie Kinsella's series*

I especially chose to be Bloomwood because she stands in a much higher position, if I'm not mistaken.

Ramblings aside, there is a clear winner then :p

Glad that we settled by in a full-of-variety-menu restaurant.
Stuffed ourselves silly and walked out with an unsatisfied tummy.

So much for a new place to dine-in. What a let down.

Her shot.
My shot.
To top things off, we had a little shopping.
Since MNG and Zara had sales, we decided to give it a try. Met Cassie as well.
Speaking of which, I have not been shopping for a month or so.
Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't want but I coudn't for some reason.Rewind back.
We addressed ourselves with that since young. Yes, we were huge fans of Sophie Kinsella's. She writes very well.
Currently, I've been reading on The Undomestic Goddess and could barely take my eyes off it.
Bloomwood and Corrigon *hugs*
Definetely an inside joke but sure as hell, only we care :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter