Sunday, July 13, 2008

Little Things.

At 9-ish, my phone beeped.

Text #1.
Private *note: cencored sender okay. no names being said* asking to wash up and telling me how his day kicked off.


Text #2.
Cheryl Dear asking to meet up.

Initially, the plan was to chill around while waiting for her littlebro, we ended up visiting Wei Liong at work and had lunch together.

Ahh.. just like ol' times.


Myself.

Wei Liong a.k.a Bamboo.

The reason why we nicknamed Bamboo was simply because he actually looked like one.

You see, bamboo's are tall stuff and stick thin.
That being said, it best describes this friend of mine.

Ryl.
No surprise, shopping malls are sardine packed -___-


I hardly hang out in malls during weekends.
The crowd is crazy.. which explains why I don't usually hang out in malls in weekends.

Perhaps it was also the mega sales that caused me waiting for half an hour for a car park.
Boo :(

Later, we proceeded to Celebrity Fitness for some gyming session.
Was checking out people.

Which reminds me, I need to exercise!

It scares me that each day, I have been consuming unhealthy food and abadoning my health issue.

Not a good sign.

Snapping back to the topic, the three of us practically chilled and I told you, we were really checking on people :p

Little kids doing their thang and US being the paparazi's.

They were doing hiphop dance, okayyy.
No joke.

I giggled while watching how they struggle themselves through their favourite superhero moves.

If I was one of them, my superhero would definetely be Batman! :D

I find him the best among the rest.
Hot style, hot outfit *all in black*, hot body.

Then the three of us reminisce our past.

How we first met and suchs.

As far as we are all concerned, we learnt plenty from the past and now, we're all looking forward for a good future.

One thing is for sure though, is that our friendship will always remains the same.

All I'm left to say is, thank God for such amazing people in my life :)

People that makes my world twice as fun and,

People that makes life seems a little more worthwhile.

To sum it all up, a pretty good weekend :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter