Saturday, December 27, 2008

Shattered Glass.

I am forever showered with bad luck at the end of the year.

During Christmas two days ago, my glasses decided to died on me. Also, the silliest reason that I broke them. Not that it was anything important and I would be blind, but I loved my old pair that was with me for years.
Last year, I lost my all time most important item *id's, phone cards, twenty ringgit and pretty important pictures(obviously not the original ones or I might as well die.)*
Last two years, I got myself in an incident by getting a supermassive painful backbone injury.*by far the worst injury ever in my life and I woudn't want to recall back.*

Perfect for the new year.
You do sense my sarcasm, do you.



In the end, I satiated myself with a new framed pair to avoid breaking into shattered glass.

With this kind of reasoning, I find myself looking like a geek or certaintly much more smarter or perhaps, otherwise. :S

On a brighter note, I had complimentary Beverly Hills Chihuahua tickets.
For the love of dogs, why not.

Then it was just us, talking the afternoon away.


Ps. Four more days till 2009. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter