Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action!

Upon arrival, went straight to Red Box Curve to let loose.*to risk getting deaf and a sore throut.. :p*

Also, it was my fellow high class partner, Ms Corrigon a.k.a Baboon butt's birthday.

Admittedly, I'm never a fan of singing.

I'm a sucker when it comes to singing especially when it comes to on-the-line type of singing a goodnight slash lullaby to my previous boys. :/

I wasn't looking forward in singing because true as it is, pigs will start flying if I ever do.

Plus, karaoke for me equals chinese songs. :S
Obviously I was wrong and that doesn't mean I'll never sing, no.

Probably depends on who you're singing with.

Suddenly the track Apologize by One Republic was playing.

Three girls, three microphones on blast swaying through the sweet and smooth melody of it.
Ahh.. bliss.

Anyway, I hope you guys give some credits. Don't mind us, we were like monkeys let loose on the run.

Veryyyy original.

Subsequently, things went a little insane. Damn sohai.

Baboon, high on alcohol. Red, red, red.

This girl went immediately stood right infront and started dancing her ass off. :p


She's so into it.


OMFG!

If you realise, I was running, jumping, dancing in the video below.

*laughs out loud*
PEACE TO MA SISTAS! *marg, kexin, kimmoe.. etc*

There's still one more video of us going crazy on Soulja boy's Crank Dat. I swear you so have to watch it. I've watched it several times, priceless.

Which clearly explains why we took a breakie after a while.


Blessed Nineteeth Birthday, Darling.
Ps. I'm positive that you had a great one this year KBKK. Hahaha
Pps. Speaking of which, today's the 10th which means exactly a month more till .. :)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter