Thursday, November 13, 2008

Talk about Luck.

I just realised how lucky I am.
I have leisurely been craving for deserts so we went high and low and settled with Mark's Asam Laksa.



Then, I smiled gleefully at the bowl and once in a while, took a minute or so to carefully indulge on the things I crave.
Needless to say, I am now a happy girl.
Speaking of luck, we managed to grab ourselves tickets to watch,

"I like to move it, move it!"
As for this second season, it was just alright. Nothing to brag about, just plain hilarious.

No prizes for guessing how I got those. Thank you but I smell fat. :p

Then again, I have the ability to blurt how fortunate I am, I shall not waste this opportunity to do so.

I am so lucky. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter