Friday, October 17, 2008

Planet Hollywood.

I joined them for lunch at Planet Hollywood, KL.
Having known that my road directions are screwed and true enough, I was a little bit lost but eventually I suceeded looking for the place. :p

The restaurant itself reminded me of Aussie's Hard Rock Cafe.
The ambience, the deco's and sorts.
However, the food was pretty much satisfying.
Better still, they served desserts and a whole lot of varieties of others.
Every dish was good. :D

Kecoh and Myself.
MK and KX.

Have not been getting enough sleep for the past few days.
My mind's been playing mind games, twice.

Not a good sign. :S
My mood is getting more volatile.
Hence, excuse the bad facial expressions.


Happy hour was on Daphne! :D
This time around, we kicked it off at the side of the Tangs walkway.

A cozy and breezy setting.
Just us and our drinks to kick off a weekend!

I was extremely comfortable with my place until I almost got knocked off.
You cannot imagine how terrible my past two days were. :(
For more pictures, proceed to Facebook.

For the record, only two turned lobster red.
Don't give me that stare. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter