Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fireman.

Woke up this morning aching all over and suddenly recalled back that I was down with a fever and sore throut.

For those who saw or speak to me will know what I'm saying.
Weak, weak body. Hoho! :D


Before falling ill, I had lunch with Corrigon at Fireman.

Myself, almost dead.



Fireman was obviously a new place to me but the name itself got me wondering if Fireman was something good.
After much analysis, we settled down and ordered their famous,

Set A Meal.
I suppose it's called Set A specially for one person but the portion was extremely huge huge HUGE.
Reminder to self, share it out the next time which I doubt there's ever a next time.
Heehee. :D


Very similiar to other steamboats, they have the usual pork, beef, chicken, noodles, vege's and etc.


As for me, I sticked to the usual fried noodles which I thought might be pretty edible and *to be on the safer side* but it still sucked-so-badly-I-almost-puked.




Bloomwood and Corrigon. :p

Then, we proceeded with MORE FOOD shopping!





A thousand apologies for the lousy post. :p
I need more rest... for the weekend at least.


Then after, it's back to work, work and work!

Please pray with me for quick recovery because I need my voice back desperately for this come Monday. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter