Thursday, September 04, 2008

Marco's.

Settled at Marco's for some cakes.
This is my second time here and I find it pretty okay.
Almost 90% of the menu was all about their famous pizza.
The greatest thing however was there was a wide variety of toppings for your very own pizza.
It's different from the usual pizza's, imagine the happy faces plastered on our faces. :D
Still, we settled with their recommended Tiramisu.
Then again, cheese cake is one of my favourites but we can never say no to their Tiramissu's.
I'm literally surrounded by fattening food.
All I had today was pizza.. pizza.. cake and more pizza! :S
I'm hearing the word F.A.T echo-ing in my ear.

Kimmoe.

Suddenly a friend texted me,

"Where are you. Got class? Wanna go for a drink.. and some snacks?"

O.O




That's it, I'm officially ignoring my kaki's for now. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter