Friday, August 22, 2008

AP Communication.

Much apologies for my absentee.


I've been burying myself with work, work and more work! Haven't had time to get the amount of pictures for the week uploaded.


This particular day I must say is pretty productive. I've been to three places and accomplish three tasks in one day.

Met people I haven't met for ages, got closer to people I haven't been close to, met someone who's soon to be leaving to the land down under soon and spent the last few hours with the people I simply lovelovelove sososooo much.


The first day I started work, I was pretty much excited about the new job and the new environment.

The last time I ever had a proper job was two years back.

This time ever, I was brought into a whole new environment. more new faces but our task is basically just dealing with the internet and a telephone.

And obviously, you have to voice out and communicate with the world.
Sounds pretty easy, yes?


However, there's always rules and regulations on and about.

True enough, I met a whole bunch of awesome working mates from different backgrounds in life.
Peng and Pamela.

Pamela. Charis. Kx. Myself.


The view from our workplace.

Busy settling with work faces.

Settling-with-the-manager-faces.
.. and probably the best shot ever! *you people should know what I'm talking about :p*

Come today, we have been closer and closer each day.

Working on the same project, having lunch together and biting our farewells.

I swear, I've never felt so loved and happy in my work place.
This job has definetely changed everything despite a few ups and down but this is all part of life, yes?

Hanging out together.
Daytona-ing herself *shakes head*

Daphne and Aussie Mate.
Breakfast at Coffee Bean.


Checking out Men's Health Mag together! :D

Teck Juan frequently purchased copy of Men's Health and we would always be so curious what was in the magazine.
Tsk tsk :P

\

Carmen and Myself.

Daph and Zhet.

I reckon, we are like a big happy pappy family right now.
It's awfully sad to bit eachother farewell today.


Especially my precious seat.
Woudn't ever be sitting opposite Daph and disturbing her no more : (

Come noon, met up with the rainbows for lunch.

Finally, a good time catching up :)

Lastly, the most memorable shots through out my working experience.

Gang #1.

Gang #2.

We'll meet up for sure and have each other in our hearts as we go along our separate ways.
Best bunch of work mates, ever. Love you guys *heartshearts*

1 Comments:

Blogger Mei-Fern Chong said...

I see Jamie and Daphne! Haha.
Heard from Jamie that you guys are working together and I went o.O

Lol.

Anyway, hope you're doing good. Though it seems from your blog that you are. =)

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter