Friday, August 01, 2008

Sweet Likings.

Lunch at Sake Sushi.

There was a point that the food was not exactly something extraordinary I've tasted nor was it my favourite food *everyone knows sushi's are last on my list ;)*

I swear, I've been consuming too much japanese food for the week.
Definetely not my choice.
But of course, thank you to the people around me who convinced me to join them for some 'sushi's galore' for a thousand times.
Teehee XD

Nowadays, when people actually brings me for sushi's, I'll go,
"Not again?!?!"
And I have to admit, it's not too bad after all :p
A pretty good start, yes?
However, most of the time when I DO NOT attempt to eat them, I'll start fiddling with things and mess around with their 'super high tech' water filter thingy. ><
It doesn't matter when strangers are all over the place throwing stares at you because you know,
.. we are THAT awesome. *as long as I took the initiative to do so! :D*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter