Friday, July 25, 2008

The Call.

Initially the plan was to go straight to meet up with the rest.

As usual, we GIRLS had to wait for the guys -___-
It was pretty hard since each of us had different timing of classes and sorts.

Nevertheless, everything was sorted out well at the end of the day.

Su the Baboon. Myself. Zoey-with-the-accent. Eeyin.

We had this mambojumbo photographer to help us capture the picture above.
Heehee!

What do you think?

Then again, the whole mall was sardine packed with plenty of familiar faces.
We pretty much had like a somewhat DU and KDU reunion and a little bit of HELP *grins*

Moving on, there was the SALES and who woudn't resist the word, SALES.

Unfortunately, I didn't get myself anything this time. Blame all the debts I have! : (

I actually had shoes in mind, just a simple sandals to get my old ones into the bins :/



However, I have to keep my hands in my pockets for a bit.

Don't want to see myself getting abroad :p



Group picture.

See what shopping turns people to,

Hello Sales :D

I had a small heart to heart conversation with Zoey and Siong.

Ahh.. I just simply love deep convo's especially when it makes me realise how meaningful is the issue itself.

I guess when we tend to not meet up for a period of time, we have much more things to share about rather than meeting up every night and talking about the same old thing.

Yawn :p

Spilling every thought and being generous about it.
However I still was doubting my insticts.

Even with words of encouragement and advices, I tend to keep falling off my feets.

Where has my optimistic side flew to? *sighsighsigh*
Terrible, yes?

Excuse the emotional part again.

I'm still refraining from going near that topic.

Totally random, I can't wait for my much awaiting holidays!

I've been wanting to pack my suit and head off to the shores for some good fun.

But right now, I really have to get going with my books.

Time is running out.

Why am I always like that.. wasting time :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter