Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Being Tourist.

Last minute plans to Sunway.

The last time I've been there was years ago.
I swear, Sunway is the last place I'd go unless its for my medical purposes and such.

This was when I had to lay all my fears away and believing my instincts.

I still had a little uncertainty of where the junction was and which I had to make a turn and suchs.
Was freaking out like crazzyyyyy.
Imagine, alone in a car, without a map or any road materials :S
Hello Monash.

Met up with,
Wukai and Jack :D

Later then, we headed to Sunway Pyramid.

Thought of crashing in the Lagoon for some splashing good fun but our outfit's weren't appropriate.
The place was such a huge makeover.

They had new built-up buildings which I never come to realised until today.
Woohoo Sunway!
We ended up in a high class place of Sg Wang.
Perhaps the second version which sells good bargains of clothes, accesories, shoes, food and the likes :D

Honestly, a pretty good place for shopping!

We got ourselves pretty good stuff too.


Wasn't that dissapointing actually.

Heehee.

It's nice to step out of the world once in a while.


Walda and Kiara!


Her invention again -___-
I is a girl :p

Tell me, being a tourist is good fun :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter