Monday, July 21, 2008

21st July.

It's been a year and I can clearly remember every moment of everything.
A moment of love, truth, happiness and everything in the world.

Today is the day which marks one year.
The day which I learnt soooo much, the day where I learnt the true meaning of something and the day which beats my birthday flat :S

To top things off, I had a little cry-baby sessions this morning while hugging Cheche before she leaves to Aussie.

Although, we might not agree on things but we're always together as ONE.
Although, you might be at the other end of the world, but our heart will always remains the same.

My sister, my friend, my confidante, Thank you for everything.

You'll be alright and no matter what happens, we are just a call away :)

We Miss You.

Love Always,

Your Sister xx

Ps. You're probably reading my letter now which I technically poured out all my feelings. Stay Strong, Che. We Love You, always!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leonard said...

Girls Night-oUt huh ?!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter