Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mind-Blowing.

Now, today's the day when it's mandatory to post this.

Truth to say, I AM NO MARVEL COMIC FAN *for the 100000001th time* but this, this is exeptional.
So, if you're about to stop me from ranting about how good or otherwise the movie is, save your breath.

I know, everyone adores superhero's *spiderman, hulk, superman and the recent, hell boy etc*
Brings back all your childhood memories, yes?

Recently, Sister and I had a little talk,

" Remember The Powerpuff Girls that we used to watch? I used to be Blossom-the-long-silky-hair and you're the blondie-Buttercup and the cutie-Bubbles... AND MOJO-JOJO?"

*laughs*

Good times, good times!
I happen to be a fan of Batman.
Dark, sexy, witty, HOT with his suit and did I mention SEXY?!



Teehee :p

Not forgetting the late Health Ledger as the Joker *the many reasons for me to watch it!*
Such pity that he had passed away. He really did a great job!

Mind-blowing.

Ooh I personally love this part.

Why so serious?

At the end of the day,
"Mommy.. I want a Batman car!"

*btw, I did not watch this with mommy. She'll kill me if I had her in that two-hours-long movie :p*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter