Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Second Attempt.

Second attempt on trying the humongous burger at Subway.
Only health freaks will love this place ;p

I don't quite fancy the huge portion of the burger, almost puke my lungs out.
She enjoyed her meal while I faked a smile.

Teehee :D

One thing good about this meal is that, it kept me full for the day.

I wasn't complaining a single bit for the day.

All Hail me!

Pretty much a good deal *burp*

I happen to especially love burgers.

Just not too much on those vege's though.

Headed off to meet up with Kexin.

Saw friends like JJ, Brandon and the entire world.

For now, I better stick back to my eating plans.


No more carbs for the next few days :S

1 Comments:

Blogger Leonard said...

why must SUBWAY..
I really dont understand..
Despite of its freshness n all
is way to pricey..

I'll rather go for CARL's Jr.
U should really give a thought about it. *smile*

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter