Thursday, July 24, 2008

Color Issue.

I was thrown with a question,

"If you were given a chance to change the color of the world, what would it be and why"

One of them voiced out and said,
" I'm sure it's purple! "

Perhaps because it was that I was always wearing purple or carry anything that's purple in color which made everyone thinks that my favourite color was purple.

*lovelove*

You guys are all wrong :p

My favourite color here happens to be blue, black, gold and white.
Nothing to deal with purple .. although purple can be attractive.

Perhaps it's one of the possible and most productive way for me to attract people around me!
Heehee.

Happy Faces :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Leonard said...

Hmmm I dont understand..

like tht oso can consider an entry. *smile*

blog smtg Wai Se.. I'm a frequent reader of yr blog !

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter