Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Three Musketeers.

Since most of them said Red Cliff is nice, I decided to go with the flow as well.
However, I personally like the famous Japanese and Taiwanese, Takeshi Kaneshiro.
I loved all his movies.. also because he has the looks!

Heehee :D


Snapping back to the topic, we watched Red Cliff and it was more dissapointing than everything.
People have been telling me,

"It's not your kind of movie, DON'T WATCH!"

Looks like they proved me wrong this time -___- At least it's a Wednesday and usually, we get cheaper price for movies then.

I actually enjoy war movies like The Lord of the Rings, which happens to be my all time favourite movie.
I can never get bored of it even though I watch it consequently one after another : )

So much of The Red Cliff that I had to leave the cinema twice.
Plus, it's a continuation which left the entire audience went,

"WOAH O.O"
Myself. Kx. Fio.
Used to be her kiddy Eastpack!

Off to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter