Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rockstar and Superstars.

I swear, studying your buttocks off is definite a no-no. Plus, all the nasty results which are pouring down on you.
A pretty bad start before exams.
Hence, abit of destressing up and about.


Movie of choice,

Absolutely witty.

The moment it was shown, I know it's exactly the movie thats on my list!
I heartheartheart the stunning fashion line.. dresses, bottoms, boots, stilettos, swimsuits and boots!

Totally satisfying!:D

Subsequently, we happen to stubled upon a place which can overview my territory.
The situation was however, dull yet exciting *since I could catch a glimpse of my house*
I kid.
Teehee :X

Then, we chilled and catched up again.
Nothing beats girls talk.

Today, we sing like there's no tomorrow.

Karaoke kicks in, yo!

Unfortunately, the both of us were newbies and had zero idea how to work the machine and how the whole procedure works.
Nonetheless, we got through that and as I said, yelling our lungs out.
It's SUPER fun!

I get to be in someone else's shoe for once.

Thought it would be pretty awkward in the beginning since neither of us are absolute perfect singers *probably worst than worst! yikes*
Slowly, the fun and guts kicks in.

I'm kind of enjoying the beat of the various songs.

I sang a couple of ballets by Air Supply, The Backstreet Boys, Nsync and even Michael Learns to Rock.

Everything in the zone but none from my girl, Brit :P

We don't want to break the ice, yes?
Hardly chose any chinese songs *which apparently are known during Karaoke sessions* because we both were such sad souls -___-

Ooh and they had food as well which pretty much sucked.

Rockstar and Superstar *crowd screams*

Damn tak layan -___-


Myself and Melia.


.. who became Rockstars and Superstars for the day ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter