Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Strength.

Suddenly, I feel a bang of depression all over myself.


Feeling as frustrated and vulnerable as ever and I, so terribly am trying my best to wipe the tears away .

It's not the time to BREAKDOWN.

I slap myself for being so silly that I've not come to settled my mind upon certain issues.
Issues which turns to disasters and are apparently avoidable and which are weighing twice as heavy as days are yet to come.

However, I spilled everything to God *My very best companion! :)*

He then replied,
Greater things have yet to come, Greater things are still to be done.


Never turning back.

At times like these, I lay my hopes and strength to Him and whispered,
There's none like our God :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Leonard said...

Hang On Girl. If God brings u into it, He'll definitely bring you through it.

Sometimes, it's not a bad thing to be in the Eye of the Storm because it is at this point of time when you found yrself in total dependance upon God.

Keep The Faith. You'll Go Through it and You'll be Stronger

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter