Thursday, August 07, 2008

Shabu Shabu.

Lunch at Shabu Shabu at Sunway Pyramid.


I woudn't recommend this place because their soup itself was tasteless.
Not so enthusiastic about it.


Chef at work *beams*


Second chef at work.

The food however was just slices of this and that.

Btw, we had a great view.. facing the Lagoon which we caught a small glimpse of the Flying Fox!
Reminded me of our Trolak moments :)

Their desert was self serving.. buffet style!

They had complimentary icecreams and deserts for us! : ))
Somehow the best among everything I've tasted at Shabu.


Strawberry, chocolate and vanilla chip.

Apparently, we were only allowed to grab a scoop of it but we sort of break the rules and grabbed a mountain of it.

Now and always my partner in crime.








At the end of the meal, we had to fake a thumbs up for a good shot of how much of mess we've made! :p

Right after, we headed for JCO Donuts.

The scent itself made me crave for more.


Needless to say, I had the usual chocolate topping *which I always tend to forget about the name of it*

I pretty much forgot about my cut-down-in-eating plan.
Sigh.





Back to my books!
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter