Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lunch Fever.

The only thing that always pisses the bunch off is, lunch.

Not that we aren't aniticipating for it but we always have a hard time deciding on what to eat.
Usually we stick to the infamous food court :S

Hence, we came up with this beyond brilliant idea where we place a vote on a piece of paper.

Each day we pick different food restaurants to satisfy our savouring.
Teehee! :D

However, I realise I've been hanging in Mid Valley much more often than my second home, One Utama.

Kind of missed the old home now :/

All of us at the mo.

Not exactly all. There's more so wait up!


For more pictures, IM me on MSN of potter yourself to my facebook.

That being said, I lovelovelove my work mates.
We're a cool bunch :D

xx

Since my weekdays has been damN occupied, at night will be more to chilling sessions and catching up.
Ended up in Omitsu Koshi @ DJ.


The weather was soooSOO hot, quite suffering until we had no choice but to stick to a fully air-conditioned place, pretty ambience and good company.

Well, it was for the better. We don't want to sweat litres of sweats and dirty ourselves, don't we?

Thank God it's the weekend.
Time to kick back and relax... for two days at least.

I is a happy girl.
Hoho : )

1 Comments:

Blogger Leonard said...

Yay I saw Margaret.. *giggles*

Tht would give me enuf reason to keep viewing yr blog. *laugh*

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter