Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Appreciation.

On all the occasions that I have the urge to start capturing people's faces, thank God I have friends who layan's my camera.

So let's start of with myself.
The inner retard in me has finally appeared.
Hoho! :D
Then comes Marg.

The egyptian, meditating ;)
Last but not least, Kimberley.
You tell me, what's the first thing that comes into your mind.
She claims it's very 300-ish spartian kind of thing. >.<

Best of all, the pictures I snapped are my friends.

The "little" guessing game.


The outcome of it turns out pretty bad today.

Perhaps it's one of those days again, and again. :(





The videos are mandatory to watch and I swear, you'll probably laugh your heads off.

Pretty much a nonverbal act where you have to guess the answer out.

My apology for the shaky hands but right now, do allow me to bask in my hyped up mood at the moment.

And one last picture to capture our moment,

The three of us.

For more pictures and just-for-laughs-videos, do visit our facebook! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Leonard said...

3 of U (Marg, U and Kim) are studying together at Monash ?!

I didnt' knew that. *laugh*

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter