Monday, September 01, 2008

Mini Reunion.

Totally unplanned meet up and the results of people who turned up was pretty successful.

Come to think about it, we haven't met up for ages and this is what we call,

LOVE.
However, I pretty much dislike heading to the malls in weekends or public holidays as a matter of fact because,
#1. Lesser parking space * Most of the time is spent in the carpark itself. Hoho! *
#2. When you have the urge to shop, you tend to be rather aggresive in terms of fighting for your rights of getting that certain clothing. *i.e the long queue to the fitting room :p*
Not that I was in the shopping mood but you get the picture, don't you?
Sure, there are many other reasons but I deserve to keep that to myself. :D

Ramblings aside, surpringly the queue for movie tickets was just about average so we watched The Love Guru.
Overall, pretty alright.
Now, the movie I've been anticipating for is finally being crossed out from my list.
I got attracted to The Love Guru ever since he appeared on American Idol.
Heh :D
Moving on, we met Boons and San along the way.

Chilled at My News Cafe.

I was pretty confused between Mags and My News Cafe.
Boy, it sure sounds similar.
Mags happens to be at Help UC and My News Cafe is at One Utama.
Definetely will keep that in mind for now! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter