Saturday, August 30, 2008

August Slut.

Happening Flashbacks of the month:


1. Had the lousiest-most-tasteless-but-worth-it-icecream steamboat @ Shabu Shabu, Sunway :p
2. Watched 21 on the big screen on 080808.
3. Attended my childhood friend's 21st Birthday.
4. Had free passes to Chris Daughtry's gig! *where I geared up all my spirit, stood under the rain and started all the fuss ... all over again!:D*
5. Was employed where I met a whole bunch of amazing people and got closer to people whom I've never been close. *muchmuchmuchlove*
6. Lost a friend. *Screwscrewscrew it. Never again will I see or talk to you. For obvious reasons, back off.*
7. Had back to back horror flicks and scaring the hell outta myself and right now,


Right here, Right now, The Chantek's are catching The-I-Must-Watch-The Exorcism of Emily Rose before it hits 12.


Teehee! :D


Blessed Merdeka and Happy Long Weekend, Guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter