Monday, August 25, 2008

Pre-Merdeka.

As far as I could remember, Merdeka Eve two years back was when I had myself injured.
On the other hand, Merdeka eve last year was spent at home since Mommy has grounded me.

You know what would be real cool when the oh-so-intelligent girl came up with a pocketful of excuses just to get herself out and join the sardine packed crowd.
Unfortunately, plan failed. Eventually, I stayed home and catch fireworks on tv instead :(

However this year, we already had our plans planned out nicely.
Right now, I already have *counts* three plans by three different groups of friends.
Hoho! :D

Now, it's all in my hands to pick which group I would love to spend my Merdeka eve with.
Then again, perhaps I still have the ability to spend it with three of my groups at the same occasion.
*laughs*

I'll figure that out myself or I'll probably stay home again.

What's the big deal about Merdeka anyway.

Come to think of it, I was assigned for an event on Merdeka last week as well.
Thank God, the task is done.

I reckon I have a special bond with Independance Day :p
Today was spent with the Rainbows.


We watched The Strangers on the big screen.
It's utter rubbish, I swear.
If you have this movie in mind, please kindly rub it off.

*heartshearts*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter